Hi. I'm Sean.
I'm a software developer living in Burlington, Vermont.
I work with Ruby and Python.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ascii Graph API - This small Flask app will render a simple bar graph out of ascii characters.
- Screen Shots API - This is a small Flask app that will take a screenshot of any webpage.
- Web Text - This Flask app extracts and returns plain text from web pages.
- Data URLs - This is a small Flask app that packages all data into the URL. It's persistent and no database required!
- Requests - This Flask app allows you to craft a request as a shareable URL, ideal for testing APIs.
- Lake Champlain Weather - This app gives you real time weather and wind information for Lake Champlain, Vermont.